Monday, September 29, 2008

Nice night in Burlington

Suddenly this trip is a boulder in my path and I have no brakes. Tonight was last dinner with mother, sister and close friends. "S" and I are heading home via bicycle and we are passed from behind by a ford explorer with Virginia plates. We had just turned onto Elmwood Ave and the car in question began following us on at that moment. We had yet to pass the mailboxes towards RU12 so I would have guessed we were followed for roughly 100 feet during which time, there was more than ample space to pass. As the vehicle passed me it slowed down and the passenger said "Tell your bitch to move over so I can get around." Thanks Burlington, I love you too.

2 comments:

Mom said...

in order for this to be an effective blog site, you need to keep posting. what happened today, for example?

bloke-out-spoken said...

"Mean time life goes on, outside, all around you."