Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Week

Photobucket














Wilson and I have been riding for 7 days now and we are taking our first rest day. My right knee has been sore but I think this day of rest will do us much good. For the sake of posterity, I'd like to make a quick record of where we have stayed thus far. Day 1- Rogers Rock Campground, NY, Day 2- Northampton Campground, NY, Day 3- The Madonia household in Clinton, NY, Day 4, Gennie's House in Syracuse, NY, Day 5- Hubert's Aunt Suzanne's home in Brighton, NY, Day 6- an undisclosed location in or around Albion, NY, and Day 7, Gail's house in Buffalo, NY.
I have been trying to get photos uploaded for an hour, so I am going to post a couple photos, then give up on this computer nonsense.

2 comments:

Top Hot Vermont Butches said...

do you still have glitter all over everything? we hoped that it would stick to you far into texas. a little vermont "gay" to spread across the country.

ride safe.
xo
llu (and kate)

Makmo said...

The Vermont Gay will proudly be with me regardless of the presence of Glitter.